Monday, January 14, 2013

1st day back to bloggerville!

HERE I AM!
SO I AM BACK AND NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED...
  • i wanna dye my hair- of course i went ombre when ombre wasnt cool. oh did i mention its cool now...totally setting some trends
  •      i still hate clothe diapers
  •      oh,  i have 2 kids
NEW BLOGGING IDEAS

  •     bye bye baby weight ( a step by step journal of how i shred 20lbs, something nobody cares about but will motivate me)
  •     newborn photography ( i want to be a newborn photographer. ive been inspired by all the fun props that are out there.) 
  •     top ten things i shouldn't be doing while watching the little babes ( blogging just happens to be one of them)


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like just about the best topics out there. And BTW...I was thinking of going ombre myself just this morning.

    ReplyDelete